Tuesday, August 17, 2010

1st Day of School

So right now I am sitting in the library. BORED. What a way to start off a new year. Maybe this is an omen of good things to come. I have my second, and last class at 2 and approximatively 30 minutes to burn. I did start reviewing anatomy. You know, cause I am an overachieve and all. But after realizing that there is no way that I will voluntarily rewrite 55 power points worth of information, I have decided to write a lil post.

For lunch Brittany and I stopped by the beloved Starbucks that I have recently been denying since the spring semester. What did I get... well not coffee! I got my favorite organic milk that might have a nominal 29 grams of sugar. But at least its reduced fat, right?

And this is mine not so subtle way of ending my blog... I am looking forward to working outwith the besties tom.

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh lena.
    you should have gotten eeffoc! that is always my favorite coffee alternative. hahaha

    ReplyDelete