Thursday, September 9, 2010

Left with Spit in my Hand




Today has been a pretty awesome day!! And that might be an understatement. Start off with getting to UAB early enough to study Anatomy and had a pretty active group discussion in Speech. Then a light arm work out with MiKayla followed with a timed mile of 6:34 (and yes I just time -dropped... get it?). Then I turned in my essay test in Philosophy! Which meant no class for me, moreover, because of Labor Day, MiKayla and I had no Anatomy lab today!! So our weekend started at about 12:15pm today!!!!! We grabbed an amazing lunch at Subway where MiKayla was pretty hyper, if I may say so myself!!! Also we totally saw a Charlie Sheen look-a-like at subway too!!! The only downfall of the day was when I rubbed my eye only to relocate my contact in my eye. But don't worry I found it when if fell on the nasty rug, which caused me to spit in my hand to rehydrate it until I could retrieve my contact fluid for a cleanse. So today I believe I will finish up with some studying and maybe a small bike ride if I am lucky!

New Goal: Beat Erin's mile of 6:09!
(so Erin be sure to rub your much faster time in my face to motivate me! Competition is the best motivation!)

too many exclamation points?


2 comments:

  1. hahahaha oh my goodness! he does look just like charlie sheen!!

    and you guys should BOTH try to beat my mile time of 6 minutes FLAT. mwhahahaha!! i'm suddenly extremely fast!!
    SUCK IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill! you're funny. You make me giggle!

    and Lena...I liked the "time dropping" comment...you're so clever!!

    Congrats on your time! I mean, it's not near as good as mine, but.....JUST KIDDING!! That is AWEOMEEEEEEEE!

    It also seems that we have the same goal: to beat my time. what a coincidence?! this is why we're best friends!!!!

    ReplyDelete