Tuesday, October 12, 2010

my life is...

currently consisting of school and work. But our fall break is this week (Thursday and Friday). I already have every Friday off of school, but now I get a Thursday off as well. But the best part is that I get Thursday off of work too, because I usually have lab at night and morning classes during the day so I cant work. So Thursday, I am thinking of a nice workout section, along with some sleeping with the dog and watching some Law and Order: SVU and Freaks and Geeks (my latest new obsession!)....

Speaking of obsessions! I am also in LOVE with the school Glee!!! And I mean in love! For those who watch it, Brittany is my favorite, and for those who don't go to Hulu.com and watch the last five episodes, please! Actually I am working on a Lab quiz and waiting for the new episode to start is 13minutes!!

Okay, my day today was me waking up at 8, going to speech class with Brittany Bullock at 11, then chilling in the Engineering building for 2 hours until my Philology class. Usually I skip my Tuesday Philology class because we do nothing in there, but today she was giving us our essay test questions, so I managed to stay for that. My teacher is basically a talking skeleton with ADHD trying to teach 50 college students on difficult choices. Needless to say all I do is talk to my friend in the back. (for an interesting fact, she told us in class one day, that she didn't have a preference for anal or vagina sex...yeah TOOOO much information)(also she tried to tell us what sex was like post-menopause, but she didn't thank goodness!)

So yeah this was my life update! I love you guys, and I will leave u with a Brittany S. Pierce quote, "I don't brush my teeth, I rinse my mouth out with soda after I eat. I was pretty sure Dr. Pepper was some sort of dentist."

2 comments:

  1. hahahah BRITTANY. she was HILARIOUS in the britney episode. "It's Britney.... bitch" hahahahhahahh hilarious!
    and EW about the teacher!!! haha like WHAT THE HECK just cuz she's talking to college students doesnt mean they want to know that stuff. ew. lol ew ew ew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for an update in your life!!!! I'm so glad that you are in LOVE with the "school Glee." Is that where you go to school now?? Do they randomly burst out in song while walking down the hall?? Sounds like high school musical has some competition with this "school" call Glee. I joke, I joke. :) I love you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete